Any computer savvy folks out there?

by BlackSwan of Memphis 14 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Hey there people.

I have a flash project that I could use help with.
    I don't own a flash editor, like say uhm Flash
    I have a file which needs to be edited.

If anyone can help send me a pm.

I anxiously, and hopefully await help.

thx

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

If you hurry, you can get a really great flash editor by going to http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/. It usually costs $40 but today it's free until 3 a.m. If you're interested, you really ought to go for it. I'm thrilled with all that it can do, and so easily.

Frank

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

thank you for this.

I am very anxious to check this out. I hope that it will really help me out with what I need. Heaven knows I have tried a number of apps and nothing seems to work the way I need it to.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

BS, do you have the original .fla document? Or are you trying to edit a .swf? If you have a .fla I can edit it for you. Otherwise to edit a compiled .fla (.swf) it has to be decompiled first. You can download decompilers on the web.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

you have a pm cutie!

• Priest73
    Priest73

damnit IP, you beat me to the punch.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Priest: thx tho

This file is driving me up a wall. It's part of my website and I have one person (who also has posted here in times past) who is helping me with rebuilding it, but neither of us are flash savvy. I've spent hours trying to figure out what I can use to edit it without taking the dive and purchasing flash from adobe. That baby is like $600!! Needless to say, I don't have that much.

I must say I suspect that one of these days I may very well have to close my eyes and just do it.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

snooze ya luze priest

I have played that flash game on your site before BS. It was really fun lol.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    I have played that flash game on your site before BS. It was really fun lol.

LOL thanks I was playing it the other day as a refresher and damnit got x wrong. Ugh, lol.

Ok, I sent the file. At least I hope it was the right file. It Should be the plane (the plane, the plane!) soaring across the grassy hills.

let me know what you see! Sheesh, hopefully it wasn't that other video I made.....hahahahhahaha jk

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Rats!! dangit lol its the right one. I already got it decompiled.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit