Any Young doubting JW's?

by swyzzel 13 Replies latest jw friends

• mindfield
    mindfield

I'm 17... must the the youngest one here, right?

I was a publisher about to be baptized, but then decided not to be a publisher, then not to go preach, then ... you know the rest.

• Nicolas
    Nicolas

I'm 18 years old and I started having doubt last year while my two olders sisters had to shun my parents. That's where I saw all the hypocrisy of this religion. I think that my story is a particular one because I'm inactive as a jw since I was 12 because my parents left the thruth at this period but I still had those feeling of culpabilities. Fortunately, I decided to free my mind from this jail, instead of going back to this false religion.

Black holes are where God divided by zero.

• Preston
    Preston

I'm 23 and I became innactive a year ago. Over the past two years I became less and less happy with "the truth" and decided just to leave altogether. Since then I have graduated from Arizona State University with a degree in CIS, and have more opportunities to grow and progress than I could never dream of when I was a Ministerial Servant in the congregation. I don't go here on JW.com that much, not becuase I'm disinterested but becuase I don't have the time.I really need any support from my experience as a JW, but I would still love to talk, and have a pen pal.

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

Honest doubt leads to honest evaluation and personal growth, 2 things of which you are in dire need.

just remember Jesus satisfied doubting Thomas' doubts

When we neither punish nor reproach evildoers ... we are ripping the foundations of justice from beneath future generations.

formerly "Theocracy Rules Again"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit