How Did You Feel During Memorial?

by almostbitten 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

So damn thirsty for some wine and un-leaven bread....with lots of pizza toppings..............MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

• blondie
    blondie

Actually what I disliked about the Memorial was the elders running around for once a year being f riendly and talking to people, especially people who had not been there since the last memorial. And then the elders would go back to ignoring people at the KH for another year.

• lavendar
    lavendar

I have never been a JW, but I attended the Memorial....(just because my JW son wanted me to). I was SO TEMPTED to partake of the emblems!! Heh heh! But, I didn't. I was a good girl.

PS: What an utterly BORING service that was! No joy...no emotion.......dryer than the Gobi desert.

Lavendar

• White Dove
    White Dove

Yeah, all the talk consisted of was "this means this and that means that so lets sing song number whatever and thank Jehovah for it." Every single year was the same exact thing. It never varied.

BORING! Yet I remember being glad it was only a 45 min. meeting at the khall. That never happened at any other time of year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit