Why I walk and jog.

by donny 11 Replies latest social physical

• donny
    donny

The first pic is me in March of 2006. I am the third from the left (with the sweatshirt) @ 276 lbs. The second pic is me in March of 2007 @ 193 lbs.I have lost 80 lbs since then and gained a neck.

DonnyMarch06.jpg picture by reeddr

DonnyMarch07.jpg picture by reeddr

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Wow . . . well done! Congratulations!

ESTEE

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

WOW is right. I gotta get myself up to the gym.

It's just too hot now to walk outside. So I keep putting it off. You look great!!!

• *summer*
    *summer*

Wow!!! You must be SO proud of yourself, not to mention feeling SO much better!!!

Congratulations! Keep up the good work!:-)

• oompa
    oompa

AWESOME!!!! and a double pat on the back..........oompa

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Looking good! At one point in my life, I was an avid health nut. Around that time, I had gotten up to a 180 lbs (55 lbs gained) after having a child. I started working out twice a day and dieting. I had 6 pack abs or abs of steel and I got down to 127 lbs. People started telling me that I was getting too skinny. Now, I'm a blob. I want to get back to that mind set. Maybe, I need to read "The Power of Positive Thinking" by Norman Vincent Peale again!

• donny
    donny

Thanks for the nice comments. I do feel much better and both physically and mentally! I knew I had to get in better shape before I turned 50 and I am not doing my best to keep it there. I have never had a six pack of abs, it's more of a case which is less than the previous keg.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

good for you! Smart move so you'll avoid the high blood pressure and diabetes which cause so many degenerative conditions.

• Hope4Others
  • K.Matthews
    K.Matthews

good for you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit