Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Tactics

by justified 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• justified
    justified

I created a video on Youtube that some may like to watch and forward to others

Link is below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLITIPy0KhQ

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

SUPURB !!! And now, I am so ashamed. On the other hand, I am even more so determined to expose the WTBTS to EVERY PERSON that I can. I work at this on a daily basis when the opportunity presents itself.

My next step is my children.............30 and 34 years old. Please yhink about me and all the rest oy us in the same situation.

NMG

• nameless_one
    nameless_one

That was really well done! Thanks for sharing it.

• searcher
    searcher

Nice one

• megs
    megs

That was very well done... I wish I had something profound to say but I'm at a loss :) I hope you continue to make these videos, the more people who become aware of the REAL truth, the better.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

That was super! Bravo! And... excellent point about the separate literature because "you" wouldn't be able to understand it! Very nice.

Cheers,
    Baba.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That is probably one reason I never got anyone into the cancer. I was lousy at keeping those secret things a secret, and always told people that it was bad to celebrate holidays or do anything worldly people normally did.

Hopefully, I left a bad taste of the witlesses in their mouths in blabbing their secrets like that.

• almostbitten
    almostbitten

Now THAT is the TRUTH!!!!

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Very good work! I am going to share it with as many people as I can.

Thanks!

• justhuman
    justhuman

Great video, in just 7 minutes you gave the ENTIRE picture of the WT cult...keep up the good work

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit