Deliverance by God's Kingdom is at hand!

by MacHislopp 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello everyone, thanks for reading the post and the the various comment. Including, among others: Nathan, Cawshun, HB YesIdid, insearchof truth. By the way some one sent me an e-mail informing me that he gave the " research" to his P.O. to have his opinion...!!! What kind of answer can he give...there are only quotes from publications. Greeting to all J.C.MacHislopp

• Solace1998
    Solace1998

didnt jesus say it was a "short time" back in the first century?

• chickpea
    chickpea

let me be clear about this

you are saying that to the best of your understanding of the oft failed message delivered by the FDS, that right now, in spite of over a century and a quarter of failed prohetic insight and dashed hopes of millions that they were not going to have to taste death.... you are relatively certain enough to offer the view that finally and at last................. deliverance is at hand?

you wouldnt sh!t us now, would ya?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Now that's a great big Mac Attack on the ol' Botchtower!!

Dawg barked:

Deliverance from what?

Deliverance from false prophets, of course! Ain't deliverance grand? One that caught my eye is from 1954...

true Christians see that these turbulent times, indeed such calamities as famines, earthquakes and wars, are fulfillment of Bible prophecy pertaining to the sign of the “last days,” hence they rejoice,

Dubs say: "Horray, thousands of children starving in Africa! Hundreds of thousands killed in a tsunami, Thank God! A civil war in Lebanon again, great, let's party like it's 1914!!!!" B the X

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Good thread but why has Mr.Flipper changed his name?

Paul

• JK666
    JK666

OhmyGod!

It must be really close now!

(Get out the barf bags)

JK

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

FireworksFireworks..Welcome Home Mac!!..FireworksFireworks....................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• JK666
    JK666

dig,

There is more than one dolphin in this pond.

JK

• White Dove
    White Dove

This is great. It seems as though everyone needs to be reminded that they are depressed and done in by the world and the world is sooooo bad so they need saved from it.

Why would anyone need reminding of that? Because it isn't true until you add the power of suggestion.

Advertisers create a need (to be saved because this life sucks) to sell their wears (salvation).

I think religion deserves an honorable mention at least for creating a need for salvation in spades.

BOOOO!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit