Why do we

by IP_SEC 56 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Have to make every gottdamn thread about gays about JG for fuck's sake?

Grats CHL on your invite. For fuck gotdamn sake people.

• noni1974
    noni1974

I know what you mean. He makes them about himself. Sad I think. I hope he can someday come to terms with himself and find some peace.

• flipper
    flipper

IP_SEC- I don't know . I've wondered about that at times too. I really think we need more new sex threads actually. Maybe I'll start a wild one this weekend. Kind of feeling raw and sexual lately after the Lake Tahoe apostafest ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Priest73
    Priest73

So IP, two gay guys were top of a school bus with a dead alligator... (I wonder how he's been wronged by that?)

• beksbks
    beksbks

Guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys!! Surely you appreciate the comedy???

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys!! Surely you appreciate the comedy???

You got the gift to make me larf. Ok Ima quit cussin.

He makes them about himself

No its us. dont feed something and it croaks.

• dinah
    dinah

I've noticed that too, Ippy. If there is a subject that gets me all upset, I just don't click on it. Simple!!

• beksbks
    beksbks

We've seen it before, we know exactly what's going to happen, but.....................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we9_CdNPuJg

• noni1974
    noni1974

It would die if he let it die. Gay people have a right to express themselves here too. He feels the need to jump on every single thread with "gay" in the title and tell everyone how he hates gay people because they weren't nice to him.

• dinah
    dinah

Aww, I want a fainting goat! They are so cute! That is why Mr. Dinah calls me Ellie Mae, me and my love of critters (that and my lack of talent at biscuit making).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit