More luck than I deserve

by IP_SEC 16 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

How lucky was I to be born to my momma. By all rights she could be at the very least called on by two brothers. She let me stay a couple days with her to visit. Its been over two years since I see her. Only because its so far and hasnt worked out sooner. We talked about stuff, lots of stuff, but nothing about JWs. She knows where I stand and I know where she stands. A conversation about that is a moot point.

Her new old man too... he treats me like a son. He did bring up about how that I could never commit sin enough to not come back. I told him I dont believe in gods, so we had a beer.

Im not trying to rub anyone's face in it. Just thankful my momma is cool.

Thank you momma. I love you momma.

• free2think
    free2think

That's so sweet. I'm glad you had such a nice visit with your family IP.

Your mum sounds like an awesome lady.

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

I think everyone deserves a mom like that. Sounds wonderful IP and I'm very happy for you!

• BFD
    BFD

Nah, you deserve it. Don't kid yourself.

BFD

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

It is nice knowing that there are people who still have the unconditional love of their parents. I feel happiness when I hear stories like this!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My southern son calls me Mamma. I love it when a son calls his mother mamma. My daughter calls me Mommy.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Nah, you deserve it. Don't kid yourself.

Ya I know but some times I know I come off as an arrogant ass so was trying to soften that

My southern son calls me Mamma.

LOL I call her mom in person but momma when talking about her. Strange huh?

• changeling
    changeling

(((((((((((((Ippy)))))))))))))))))

That's the sweetest thing I've read in a long time!

changeling :)

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Freaking lucky IP-Sec! Kudos to your mom!

• Tara
    Tara

So glad you had such a nice visit with your mom. Hope you get to have another one soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit