Juts for fun: Stupid reasons why you WON'T leave the JWs

by outofthebox 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I can't get my intelligence insulted anywhere else. I need a

• Satanus
    Satanus

Because i LIKE living in a permanent brain haze. Nothing really touches me.

The continual anticipation of recieving new light is like a low level drug buzz. Actually getting the new light (if i can stay awake) is better than crack. Too bad it wears off so fast (just like crack).

S

• Casper
    Casper

I can't leave,

I wouldn't know how to dress, or what movies to avoid or what new alcoholic beverage to try....

(ps. I left 10 years ago)

Cas

• chickpea
    chickpea

i CAN'T leave.....

they might be right
    they might be right
    they might be right

Crazy Emoticons

wake me up
    when the big A
    gets here.....

• Pandoras cat
    Pandoras cat

Where else could I see Tony Award performances live on stage---and for free!! Love those dramas!!

(Lightning just struck me)

Meow

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

I suppose that I'll have to start reading Time and Newsweek or the local newspaper to get all of the current world news. After all, the WTBTS does have ALL the news that is news worthy. DAMN!!! I so ENJOY reading those rags........Wt ....Awake....KM.......GAG!!!!!!!!

NMG

• yknot
    yknot

Because I have 3 sets of highlighting pens! and my technique has finally been perfected!

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

You either loved or hated the burritos at DCs. I LOVED them!

But I think the real reason I won't leave is the education. If eight years of reading the Awake! equals a four year degree, I could easily become the most highly educated man on Earth. My employment and income potentials are essentially unlimited.

I just can't figure out why the 40 years of Awake! reading doesn't impress employers as much as it does JWs. For Christ's sake man, that's like FIVE degrees I've got!!!!

S4

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Seeker 4- Do you remember what off brand Cola they served? it must have been a big margin item.

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

I need to carry the mic's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit