JWD Awards: And the winner is...

by Princess Daisy Boo 72 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

Biggest 180 swordofJah and Slimboyfat.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I do too, I am ready for another visit to the Lonestar state.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

The person who makes me have to take a cold shower after an apostafest-Sixofnine

Hey, Six, I literally can smell the leather and the saddle soap. Lord, I miss Texas.

Ummm-that's not saddlesoap...

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

LOL!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Ohio, If you ever go straight...Come on down. Just messing, I think you have a love that might just kick my kneecaps out. He is lovely as are you!

FHN~It is a desirable person who can see this soul as beautiful even when she is lost.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I would like to propose a dual award. The most flamboyant wardrobe and best Messiah complex goes to JCanon!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

"you like me! You really like me!"

• horrible life
    horrible life

Yes Hortensia, we like you. Ummmm How much is that crown worth? Let me watch it for you, while you go brush your hair.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

best laugh of the day!!!! It's fake. I hocked the real one years ago. Prince Charles is a damned expensive kid.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hortensia: wears the best hippie western wear costumes and gives the best massage classes, when she's not christening ships and handing out trays of poppies at hospital in London.

Hope4Others and Caliber, the nicest, hippest couple. Big Tex and Nina are the Star couple.

Priest is the most adorable, buggy pushin' , honest when he's drinkin' poster on JWD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit