Are cats for true christians? ..... A CO's response

by digderidoo 34 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

That's right, Dinah. It wouldn't suprise me or anyone for that matter, I'm sure, that the WTBTS could make an article so ridiculous.

I"m sure the original post was about 10X bigger, if I'm not mistaken.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

So, would the same loving counsel on cats apply to Chinese food as well?

• John Doe
    John Doe

Majestic, that cat wouldn't last 5 minutes around me. ;-)

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic
    Majestic, that cat wouldn't last 5 minutes around me. ;-)

Don’t tell me, because you are hungry and like Chinese food as well……..??

• donny
    donny

This has to be a bunch of crap. Just look at the following quote from a letter a person wrote about the Society putting the WT and Awake online.

Brother and Sisters this is a blessing to me because I cannot read the WT and AW because of my disability. I fall asleep immediately when I read the printed page. BUT I can read forever on the computer.
  • BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

I don't find this "satirical" article, or the comments regarding abuse of cats by some members here, to be very funny at all.Abuse an animal in front of me and you'll win a trip to the hospital.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The short version: It is not acceptable because there is a tiny chance that someone else might be bothered by it.

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

I hope this is all a satire or joke... but the danger here is that someone might actually believe this crap... after all they believe all the other religious crap that is fed to them... I mean smurfs and protecting angels, cabbage patch dolls strangling kids... etc etc... so why not believe that cat are hell sent creatures?

And by that same thought process... are dogs evil also...'the hounds of hell'... etc etc?

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Fred Hall lives on!

Hill

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

There are cat Publishers:

Well, I've got meehour in!

BTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest