i cant stand it anymore!

by bite me 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Octarine Prince
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

I do not like the "pure" language. I have found it to be designed to prevent anyone from reasoning with them, while forcing their viewpoints on the public (and especially in courts where they are trying to usurp this country and the whole world). The truth is not something a group of old fogeys that are intolerant of people having any fun can dictate, any more than the Catholic church could during the First Dark Ages.

And I never took well to "Our Heavenly Father". Jehovah was more like a stepfather that barged into my life solely so He could abuse me, extort concessions and work out of me, and then punish me for not doing even more. I despise both God and His supposed organization, and will not continue using the Foul ("pure") Language that the Washtowel Slaveholdery has developed so people could not learn to think.

Instead, I use my Impure Language (that is, the apostate language). I call the "truth" the cancer. The FDS stands for "Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger". Elders are "hounders". Meetings are "boasting sessions". The New Order is "the new Dark Ages". The purpose for them existing is to plunge all mankind into the Second Dark Ages with their twisted vocabulary and legislated truths. The Kingdom Hall becomes "Kingdumb Hell". The Watchtower becomes "washtowel"; the Awake, "Asleep". The TMS stands for "Theocraptic Misery School (??). And my favorite: The Ministerial Training School becomes the Value Destroyer Training School.

• agent zero
    agent zero

ya especially in the context "so-and-so is in the truth"......... truth isn't a place or an object, its a concept.. you cant be IN it. at least say "in the true religion" or something. same with "i'm a jehovah's witness" it doesn't work, it's "one of" or "witness of jehovah"

my personal rotten word is PRIVILEGE. privilege this privilege that, he has many privileges, reach out for privileges. passing the mic's: privilege. our turn to clean the hall: privilege. cleaning privilege?? WTF?

A0

• Vachi 8 He Is
    Vachi 8 He Is

I can't stand it either. I had to go to the convention and I must've rolled my eyes and surveyed all the idiots every time they clapped at some bogus statement designed to 'lead the witness' countless times. I didn't give a rat's rec who saw me or what they thought of me. It took everything I had not to get up and yell WHAT THE F--K!?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Sometimes i call it "The Lie" sometimes I just call it "The Cult".

The words "The Truth" are 2 of the most repugnant words to me, it makes me want to barf.

• Spectre
    Spectre

"F the truth."

Exactly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit