do you love me??......

by oompa 43 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

That is what I want to ask my JW wife now.....cause my sister (lesbian who left jw 35 years ago) does.....and several new friends here at JWD seem to as well.........so if she loves me....and they love me.....why can't they love each other too????......................oompa

and why is my face so damm wet now.......dammit..........

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

(((((Oompa)))))

I loves ya!!!

• oompa
    oompa

a big oops here.........Thanks babygirl...so wish you could have been here....but please let this be the last post of who loves me!!!....I was just expressing myself and really don't want to know who does, and who doesn't!.........oompa

• Summer wine
    Summer wine

Why dont you ask her, are you afraid of the answer?

I asked my husband if he loved me and he said "no" The pain was terrible, it felt like a physical stab in my heart.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Oompa,

I love your wife, but alas she doesn't love me....

• oompa
    oompa

she says she does a lot....a whole lot.....too often...maybe trying to convince herself she still does??......

• Summer wine
    Summer wine

Do you tell her you love her a lot aswell ?

• oompa
    oompa

i try...and do when she does....i so dont want to hurt her

btw.....changeling makes an incredible crayfish dip...an etouffee kinda thing..........amazing.....i did not want dinner...i am having the tiny bit left on the island overnight for breakfast

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

I am eternally impressed at the amount of effort that you put into this woman. many people would have bailed on a witless by now, but you adore her and thats obvious becasue you stick it out despite the many many difficulties the split relationship is causing you. Do we love you Oompa? Yes!!! But I don't love your screen picture...... it kinds freaks me out.....

• undercover
    undercover

Love you? I hardly know you...

But I will respect you in the morning...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit