My First Birthday Cake

by seagrl 11 Replies latest jw friends

• seagrl
    seagrl

Yesterday I got to blow out the candles on my first Birthday Cake! it took me over 10 years to let go of feeling guilty of doing this as well as holidays.

I am free!! At 46 ( on the 8th) i can now celebrate my birthday without guilt since i had my own children!

I will be on air tomorrow discussing cults if anyone would like to talk or ask questions or share.

www.blogtalkradio.com/WalksWithThunder

from noon to 2 est live chat and air time!

• Priest73
    Priest73

Happy Birthday. Is the spanking line forming yet?

• free2think
    free2think

Happy Birthday

It's a great feeling isn't it, being free.

• seagrl
    seagrl

free2think, loved the little birthday icons, thanks. so cute.. yes, i love to have a party and not worry that i might be doing anythin wrong!! not being judged by my so called friends.. what a blast!

• free2think
    free2think

Seagrl: i think that's what i've enjoyed the most too, just being able to do what i want and not be judged. It feels liberating to be able to celebrate the day i was born and know there's nothing wrong with it.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Happy birthday. It didn't take me that long to feel okay with it, but it felt weird at first. Really though, it's an innocent pleasure we deserve.

• Layla33
    Layla33

Happy Birthday! I love birthday cake, it's my favorite part of celebrating another year

• Casper
    Casper

Seagrl....!!!

Hope you had a Great Day...

Good to hear you feel free at last,

Cas

• paybacktime19
    paybacktime19

happy birthday,have fun.

• nbernat
    nbernat

I can't wait for that day! All those childhood days gone by without a birthday; how depressing. I always wanted to blow out the candles. CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AND BLESS YOU FOR FINALLY BREAKING FREE! And I LOVE saying this: Happy Birthday!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit