Mafia Don

by Hope4Others 7 Replies latest social humour

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

An old Italian Mafia Don is dying and he calls for his grandson to approach the bed; 'Lissin a me. I wanna for you to taka my chrome-plated

38-caliber revolver so you will always remember me.'

The grandson smiles weakly and replies; 'But grandpa, I really doana lika guns. Howzabout you leava me you ROLEX watch instead?'

Gasping for air the old man answers with a snarl in his voice; 'Shuddup an lissin. Somma day you gonna runna da business. You gonna have a

beautifula wife, lotsa money, a biga home and maybea a couple of bambinos.'

After a slight pause to catch his breath he continues; 'Somma day you gonna comma home and maybe find you wife inna bed with another man.

Whadda you gonna do then .... pointa to your watch and say 'Times up'?'

hope4others

• Robdar
    Robdar

Cute!

• DJK
    DJK

I love it.

• oompa
    oompa

hahaha...just luv it......and my wife got preggo by another man....lol...puke......really.....puke......oompa

• Salvation
    Salvation
    An old Italian Mafia Don is dying and he calls for his grandson to approach the bed; 'Lissin a me. I wanna for you to taka my chrome-plated

38-caliber revolver so you will always remember me.'

The grandson smiles weakly and replies; 'But grandpa, I really doana lika guns. Howzabout you leava me you ROLEX watch instead?'

Gasping for air the old man answers with a snarl in his voice; 'Shuddup an lissin. Somma day you gonna runna da business. You gonna have a

beautifula wife, lotsa money, a biga home and maybea a couple of bambinos.'

After a slight pause to catch his breath he continues; 'Somma day you gonna comma home and maybe find you wife inna bed with another man.

Whadda you gonna do then .... pointa to your watch and say 'Times up'?'

hope4others

So this is what you do in your spare time I see

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    So this is what you do in your spare time I see

Not everything I do in my spare time...but posting email jokes is letting down the serious side of life

sometimes. Laughing is good for the soul, do you laugh?

h40

• strawberry cake
    strawberry cake

Good one ! xxx SC

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Love the Mafia humor. My first mother in law was a first generation Italian, raised in Cicero, IL. She had an application like this one, only more clever.

Mafia Application

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit