So I was at the Circus Ass-embly

by Vachi 8 He Is 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

we lost 4 to divorces and 6 to moving

• Vachi 8 He Is
    Vachi 8 He Is

I mean I could've respected it a little more if they had thrown their ex-jw numbers for the year in there too, but to completely bulldoze past and diffuse the question with more dogma was just filth. The way it's designed it's like no one has left, or at least no one worth talking about. And that, much like the people in these seating arrangements at these CONventions is just wrong on so many levels. I mean, they're scaring the next generation of dubs into believing this crap. "Children! Work hard so that you do not lose god's favor like X person did." WTF!?

• mind my own
    mind my own

Welcome to JWD forum!

MMO

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

The most heinous of groups boast of numbers from child moslesters to corrupt government in order to support their sickness.

If truth and shame are the tools to dry up corrupt groups then these instruments have been effectively used against the human race.

If your holding your breathe in hopes that Jehovah's Witnesses are going away then the history of religion does not repeat itself!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

7 out of 8 JW`s..That are raised JW`s,leave the WBT$ Cult......JW`s have an exceptionally bad record,for keeping members!..Bravo......................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I bet that they are going to report 7,000,001 witlesses for the 2008 circus year. Out of that, something like 1,500,000 are going to be totally fake reports. Another 2 million will have spent more time at Starbucks than in field circus, and then just did token field circus. Another 2.5 million will have inflated time to turn in.

Ultimately, closer to 1 million, or one in 7, are in it whole-souled. Those are the ones that will follow the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger no matter what. They are the ones that screech around at 160 MPH to get every possible door in the allotted 24 hours per day. They are the ones that insist that it is a sin to stop at Starbucks, except to "tip" the poor waitress there with a waste of paper. Those are the ones that insist that every door needs to be knocked on, no matter if it kills them. Hopefully that group begins to drop down to zero.

• sir82
    sir82

298,000 baptised. (rounded numbers)

6,692,000 (2007 avg. pub.) minus 6,492,000 (2006 avg. pub.) = 200,000 actual increase.

298,000 - 200,000 = 98,000 fugitives!

You forgot to take into account deaths of faithful JWs.

If you assume around 1% mortality (rule of thumb for a mixed population), you only end up with around 30,000 "fugitives".

Of course, for a variety of reasons, the numbers are less than reliable anyway. Many publishers just flat out fake their field service reports, for example.

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

In a congregation of 100 people how many honestly count their field service time correctly? I don't remember any especially the elders! I do remember being show how to get as many hours as I could without actually doing the work.

It sad to think that a group of people can believe that their field service reports will determine how soon God will end the world.

Living the "truth" while your living a "lie"!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit