Do you have a Piercing or a Tattoo?

by Sirona 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi All

On the vasectomy thread someone mentioned JW opinion of body piercing.

Do you have a body piercing or a tattoo? Did you have it done while in the dubs, in secret maybe? Where is it? If its a tattoo what is it like?

I had my belly button pierced while in the dubs. I've seen other piercings such as lord rodney, nipple piercings, etc. and I like men who have one or two tattoos.

I'd really like to know what you all have had done. I love Jan's tattoo btw.

Sirona

• nelly136
    nelly136

two tattoos and a belly button piercing that is no more
    because it grew out, 7 earpiercings altogether but I rarely
    remember to put earings in,
    nelly

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

I have my tongue pierced and a tattoo of a spider on my arm.

--
    Those who can induce you to believe absurdities can induce you to commit attrocities - Voltaire

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Navel piercing Easter of '94... my coming out present to me.

Right earlobe at some point.

Tragus (triangular flap of gristle in front of the earhole) December '98 (birthday present from a girlfiend).

I want a little pair of wings tattooed between my shoulder blades.

And I decided today just at random to get another piercing, but don't know what yet... nothing genital though, as I like mine au-natural.

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• COMF
    COMF

I have a little dragon tattooed on my arm. Here's a pic.

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

I have my tongue pierced and I have two tats. I have the sun on one ankle and it does this cool spiraling thing and changes color from red to purple to blue. I have a tribal art moon on the other ankle.

• AMarie
    AMarie

[email protected] you saying that that is a picture of your tattoo or a picture of you?

I have my navel pierced, which I did when I was a dub to rebel, and three piercings in each ear. That is it so far.

As soon as I find the perfect tattoo, I plan on getting one. I looked up my name in Chinese and thought about getting that tattood on my lower back, but I'm not sure yet.

AMarie

• uncle_onion
    uncle_onion

Me and the missus got tatooed about three weeks ago. She has a Tigger tattoo just above her ankle and I have a chinese symbol on my shoulder.

UO

• arachnia
    arachnia

Shortly after leaving the Borg I got a bellybutton ring, but it was not done properly and my body started rejecting it, pushing out the ring. :( So I had to take it out and let it heal. I might get it redone eventually, we'll see. I have the top of my left ear pierced, and double pierced lobes on each. I had triples but again had bad luck with the piercer who did it and had to take them out, she did about 1/2 lobe, 1/2 cartilage on each and it was just too painful. If it had been total lobe or cartilage it would have been fine. Oh well. I'll try again some other time.

I have two tattoos and I'm still contemplating what my third is going to be (something with an oak/acorn theme but not sure exactly what or where just yet.)

On my right hip/waist area I have Celtic knotwork, it's known as a trinity knot or triquetra, actually it's a double with a smaller knot within the larger one. It's based off of a necklace I own. Yes, the symbol is used on the show Charmed, unfortunately. I had the tat done in 1996, though, long before it was popularized by those 90210 'witches.' The other is on my right shoulder, it's a fairy playing a spiderweb harp/lyre. It's cool cuz it peeks out of my bodice at Ren Faire. ;)

Cheers,
    ~arachnia

Say not, "I have found the truth," but rather, "I have found a truth."
    -Kahlil Gibran

• Sirona
    Sirona

Funkyd, the spider tattoo sounds really cool.

All of you with tattoos - you are brave! I dont know if I'd have the guts. UncleU, wow!

How about these for new tat suggestions

I just gotta get me a Mr potato tattoo! ?

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit