Any Plans for the 4th?

by Wordly Andre 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I'm going to the city celebration where I live, they put on an awesome show. What about you? Will any of you celebrate for the first time this year?

• snowbird
    snowbird

I will have the day off. I plan on watching the g'kids and others have a gay old time.

My pious, zealous JW daughter will be attending the convention in Mobile, Alabama.

Sylvia

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I once had a gay 4th but I was drunk and ended up in West Hollywood I don't want to talk about it ha ha ha

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

It's not my first time, since I've been out for 20 years, but it will be a BIG time. Our city sets the fireworks off right across the street from our house, so we have a spectacular view. And they go whole hog on the pyrotechnics--haven't seen a better show anywhere else. We'll have a huge party with lots of food and people. Speaking of which, I better get moving and get things done.

Have a great 4th everybody!

• John Doe
    John Doe

I'll be working.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

We'll be at the lake all weekend and watching the fireworks while on the boat...

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Vegas woohooo

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Apparently there is big to-do in Mission Viejo - not far from my 'work home'. They close off a couple of streets near the lake and have a festival with bands starting in the morning and continuing until evening. Separately, in Dana Point I'm told there are crazy Dingy Wars in the marina. But me? I'm heading up north to the Tahoe Apostafest early, early tomorrow morning. Happy 4th everyone! -Aude.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Hail yeah!

Wifey attending the DC. BBQ in the neighbors yard! Cold beer and lot's of food with friends & family.

Batchin' it for 3 days.

• R.F.
    R.F.

I might swing over to Memphis, TN and hang out with some of my cousins for the 4th, and from what I understand, my sister may have something up her sleeve for my b-day on the 5th.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit