The most painful experience?

by Mickey mouse 15 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

It was painful but there are worse things, take my word for it.

• llbh
    llbh

I found it very liberating in the end, though having close family members still in comlpicates things a bit

Regards David

• Quentin
    Quentin

What happened was the painful part...leaving was easy...walked away...no hounders..no one chasing after me...walked out, never went back...as I said the painful part was what lead up to that...

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I have no pain.

but, I'm married for approx 15 years, and have a couple of kids.

my pain might come in the future when the shit hits the fan.

I have time to be mentally prepared: thanks to YOU guys here

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Leaving was painless but there was a period of lonelyness due to the social structure being interrupted. Then I felt liberated and made some liberating decisions that I would not have done as a JW. I feel the real pain has yet to come forth. I have a JW wife still in and as each day passes I see sorrow on her face and hear it in her voice. I can clearly see she is unhappy because she doesn't have a spiritual partner. I am almost to the point of calling and end to it. I am contemplating it right now. This is not a good time.

• parakeet
    parakeet

As difficult as leaving the dubs was, being a dub was even more difficult, especially since I hated every aspect of it. All that time wasted in doing absolutely pointless nothings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit