DId a job for a JW Friday.

by dawg 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• dawg
    dawg

So, while I was finishing my repair, customer says "you can tell we're living in the time of the end according to the Bible"... we were talking about Barrack and current events. Of course that tweaked my ears..."why you say that"? "Look at the violence" she replies.

To make a long story short I didn't let her now I used to be as brainwashed as she is, she really didn't know much about the JW's, but I let her in on the whole 607BC thing, and made her explain Revelations 7, which she couldn't do.

I hope I caused doubt, but it was funny knowing what she was going to say before she said it and knowing the perfect question to ask in reply.

• Pandoras cat
    Pandoras cat

I hope she paid you before the discussion began!!!! Good for you, I hope the information will make her think or atleast speculate....

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    "Look at the violence" she replies.

Oh, is it worse than what the God of the Hebrew scriptures did to his enemies?
    You know- where he had the Israelites kill everyone except for the young girls, so they
    could be raped into submission by the people who killed their parents?

Is it more violent than the dark ages? Than the French Revolution? Which violence
    now is so clearly an indication of the time of the end? Explain your answer using the Bible.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Calm down, OTWO you're scaring me... you sound like them apostate people....

Dawg, I'm hoping some unsuspecting JW comes up to me too, but it hasn't happened yet... I think the angels must be steering them away from ole apostate A@G....

• changeling
    changeling

You didn't beat her to death and eat her for lunch???

Are you OK dawg?

changeling :)

PS: Well done, darlin!

• dawg
    dawg

Nah Challenging, I'm pretty calm at first, it takes me awhile to go off...LOL!

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

Damn, shes going to go off and report that time now! Just say No to informal witnessing :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit