Watchtower Comments - MISSIONARY INTERVIEW

by V 40 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    people say that to you??????????????? that is how they justify plugging their ears and yelling "HHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM I CANT HEAR YOU I CANT HEAR YOU!!!!" ?????

Mainly its my wife who tells that to me... since she knows my faith in the Bible is about the size of a mustard seed, that's her excuse for not listyening to my sound arguments.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

That is so good to hear that from you Lance being ex Gilead etc, your exposure doesn't get much bigger then this, that is right up with Franz, Penton, Gruss, Olaf Johnson, in lifting the lid on the WTS fraud,,,,,,,,, more please, I have been out for 16 years but your words excite me to a degree when I originally left

• still_in74
    still_in74
    "but you don't even believe in the Bible anymore, so don't tell us any scriptures....."
    people say that to you??????????????? that is how they justify plugging their ears and yelling "HHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM I CANT HEAR YOU I CANT HEAR YOU!!!!" ?????

Mainly its my wife who tells that to me... since she knows my faith in the Bible is about the size of a mustard seed, that's her excuse for not listyening to my sound arguments.

i have heard this argument used by others in the past. Its the JW defense kicking in. As if to say we cant use the bible as a reference anymore because you dont believe it.

But the point is THEY BASE THEIR ARGUMENT ON THE BIBLE. If you show them secular evidence its Satan, if you show them the bible, YOUR Satan, so why would they listen to you?

Oh what an Orwellian web they weave.....

• Honesty
    Honesty

One brick at a time...

• agent zero
    agent zero

great video!

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    But the point is THEY BASE THEIR ARGUMENT ON THE BIBLE.

Yes, I've tried to reason that when the WTS makes a brochure for other religions, i.e. Muslims, it quotes from their holy book, such as the Koran, althought they do not profess belief in it...

As always, such arguments fall on deaf ears...

L

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

The fact that the other sheep refers to Gentile Christians is now so obvious to me that I feel incredibly stupid that I never thought of it before. I was blinded at birth.

• VM44
    VM44

Why are the Gilead student files destroyed at the end of class?

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    Why are the Gilead student files destroyed at the end of class?

So we won't post them on the internet for future classes to see... (or just in case a rogue Gilead student goes apostate, lol)

L

• potleg
    potleg

Absolutely BRILLIANT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit