Hey, have any apostates done this?

by Lady Zombie 13 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have heard of that being done. They placed apostate flyers at all the doors in the territory. And the witlesses have had stagnant boasting session attendance and zero success with the field circus in that territory ever since.

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

The website www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com has a free downloadable brochure entitled Jehovah's Witnesses are a dangerous and destructive cult. If you would like to see a video of what is in this brochure go to home page and click on screen 4 and scroll to destructive cult video or just e-mail [email protected] and ask for free brochure.

• TinyDancer124
    TinyDancer124

A little OT, but in my entire time in the "religion," I never knew anyone who left a tract as a tip. I was shocked to hear that people actually do that!

• witnessgirl
    witnessgirl

I've seen a few anti-JW tracts, but most were not written by "apostates" but rather by people who had never been JWs and had no idea what sort of things might actually make a JW question their faith. I've actually seen entire books like this, and read them when I was in The Truth™ (because I knew that I was so Spiritually Strong™that I didn't have to worry about it), and they did nothing for me. I already knew about the jellyfish story and Miracle Wheat from the Witchtower Babble and Trick Society's own literature, and attacks on the character of C.T. Russell wouldn't make me change my whole life and leave The Truth™ and all my friends anyway.

EDIT: Here is one anti-JW tract written by people who were never JWs:
    http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0026/0026_1.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit