the book 'WOLVES AMONG SHEEP'

by orbison11 6 Replies latest jw friends

• orbison11
    orbison11

i had thought i had read it before,,,i lived in vancouver when it happened,,,i am so moved by it

i so hope he is better now,,and his wife who stood beside him:)

wendy

• bbinkss
    bbinkss

Not heard of this... Whats it all about?

bbinkss x

• blondie
  • bbinkss
    bbinkss

Thanks Blondie....I will order a copy.

Bbinkss x

• jaydee
    jaydee

What a moving book this was for me too.
    I wonder if anybody in Canada has a copy of the TV show ' THE LAST DANCE '?????
    I know that is the name of another book that deals briefly with the murder case in 'WOLVES AMONG SHEEP', but I think it was also the name of the documentary on Canadian TV ????
    I would love to see a copy of the show , before it was edited for subsequent re-runs.

thanks

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

That book was so moving. I read it in December 2001, couldn't put it down. His name is James Kostelniuk and he lives in Winnipeg now and works for public transit the last I heard. I related so much to him as he is a couple of years older than me and grew up in the "truth" in British Columbia as I did. The tragedy that happened was certainly terrible, the poor man.

I was so moved that I wrote him a letter and had the publisher forward it to him. He contacted me and we emailed each other and spoke on the phone a several times. We were going to meet up in Toronto when he visited, my husband and I loved playing pool and he did too. His wife did not like him communicating with me so we lost touch. He is a very nice man but he was a very sad man.

Velvet

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

A tragic story, an excellent book. I too have spoken with Jim Kostelniuk; a gentleman and a great conversationalist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit