Put your old WTs to good use

by MinisterAmos 32 Replies latest jw friends

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

I would like to encourage all of you to put your old WTs to good use by creating an even more hostile environment for the WTBS.

When you dine in a restaurant out-of-town or one that you will probably not be returnng to, rather than leaving a tip just leave a WT or Awake with a note that Jehovah's wisdom is worth much more than a tip.

I promise that the server will spread the word about "those damn JWs"

You might even be helping someone who is on the verge of starting a study

• asilentone
    asilentone

What? Are you crazy?

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Don't you wish someone had revealed the troof behind the troof to you before you got involved?

I'm doing a public service, that's hardly "crazy"

• asilentone
    asilentone

I understand what you are saying, but I would not do it.

• asilentone
    asilentone

By the way, I would want to enjoy my dinner and not to place the WT as a tip.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I've tried using them as toilet paper but the paper is too rough.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

*Newbies*

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Do you still count the placement?

BTW, I don't have any old WTs, I threw them out already...

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I have a pile of them in a box somewhere from about 1988-1992. One thing I plan on doing eventually is to clip through them and make a collage from the artwork. I know I could come up with something amazing, and anyone who read them from that era would recognize the art.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I took one poster's idea and ran with it. Everytime I see a washtowel or asleep magazine at a dr. office or like the laundry I scrawl cult on it in english and spanish. I even tell them how it is a dangerous and destructive organization that harbors child molesters.

I love doing my part!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit