Thinkers wife

by thinker 13 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

Ok.......

And my family refuses to accept my new husband. Who is very supportive.
    I hug my husband everyday.
    Thank you Simon, my husband helped me with this one. Actually I am very socially capable. Just hard to meet people. - quotes by thinker

That is a woman - or a man who lives in a dillusional world.

I've not had my coffee yet - out of respect for your choking intelligence, I'll accept your colored house explanation.

MARRIED COUPLES: Get your names straight. Confuses the hell out of at least one of us here.

confused waiting

• waiting
    waiting

Hey thinker and/or thinker's wife,

Red and I spar somewhat. Too much caffine, I suppose. Or she's not using her mounting block enough. Either way, we enjoy chatting with you. Jw's not wishing to be jw's anymore - with family still jw's - always seem to present problems, some major.

Let me have my own way in exactly everything, and a sunnier and more pleasant creature does not exist. Thomas Carlyle

I'm gonna get my coffee now. Obviously - it will help me.

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 17 December 2000 9:13:53

• thinker
    thinker

OK, let me try to clear up the confusion.
    I (thinker) am not now nor have I ever been a JW. I have always been male. I married a life-long JW who DA'd just before we married. Of course her family now thinks I'm one of Satan's demons sent to lead their daughter astray (never mind that she was inactive 2 yrs before we met). We're currently going thru the process of finding out who will talk with us and who won't. I'm tempted to share my findings about the history and practices of the WTBTS with my wifes family and other active JW's, but she doesn't want the apostate label. It seems that even quoting old WT literature can get you labeled. So, mostly we're letting everyone decide for themselves.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Thinker, the label of "apostate" should be used sparingly...if at all. Most people who leave the JW's do NOT leave God. However, many active JW's just slap the old label on anyone who dares to say that they disagree with any point of doctrine or rule that issues out of Brooklyn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit