Are there any secrets among the JW's?

by karter 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

TJ,

That's what I thought. Thanks.

It's a talk for PUBLIC reproof. It makes no sense to do it for a private reproof - I mean most of the reason for a private reproof is that it's not public knowledge!

Bluesbreaker - your elders fucked up if your remembering those events accurately!

S4

• jaydoe1
    jaydoe1

I remember a young guy in our hall got DF'ed for screwing around with a prostitute. Our hall had the "local needs" part THAT NIGHT talking about worldly influences blah blah blah...bad thought lead to hooking up with prostitutes etc (prostitutes were mentioned numerous times in this part). While this is going on the DF'ed guy is sitting in the back row by himself....I cant imagine what was going thru his head.

At the final prayer the PO got up on stage and basically admitted to the cong that the local needs parts are "sometimes related to disciplinary actions"
    ...."But that was NOT the case with tonights special needs talk". The people in the know (non-elders) were all like did brother PO just get up on stage and lie?

J

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

When I was reproved they gave the announcement and directly after a talk was given about fornication and immorality They may as well have said "nj is being reproved because she had sex before marraige and now she's pregos! Idiots!

nj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit