If you don't hear about "the Kingdom" you won't be destroyed so why preach?

by Witness 007 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• MissingLink
    MissingLink
    20That, of course, would be folly. It would mean eternal destruction for the witness who remained silent. It means the stones would cry out the warning, if the watchman class failed to do so.''

That rebuttal would only convince a selfish person. I'd rather die myself than live forever knowing that my actions condemmed thousands of others to death.

• Robert7
    Robert7
    watchman class

God I hate all these 'classes'

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

Why preach their message anyway. The WTS is full of BS as most people know.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Jesus gave his life for us, so...why would a Witness condemn 999 to death, instead of sacrificing himself!

• oddpotter
    oddpotter

There is much lack of logic in the concept of the judgement. If you lived before the preaching work began you get resurrected. If you live in a country where there are few witnesses you will get resurrected. If you die before you are preached to you will get resurrected. What happens to aborted babies? The preaching work doesn't work like it did 50 years ago. No one is at home anymore. Also people have a preconceived idea of what witnesses believe so are less likely to listen to a sermon or even open their door. Most neighborhoods are either gated or do not allow solicitation. The effect is that less and less people have any idea what witnesses believe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit