Motivational Posters (Just Fun)

by Sparkplug 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I was sent this the other day as an email, and although I usually don't even forward these, I had to sit right down and have a huge laugh. Funny how kids think!

Now for those with mullets, I am so sorry, I feel your pain. I once had a fro mullet. I confess! LMAO

• yknot
    yknot

Priceless!

• HAL9000
    HAL9000

I love them as I have a particular hatred of so-called motivational posters.

Ever seen the demotivators from despair.com?? Worth a look!

h9k

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I just went to the other site you said Hal and had a good laugh. Sometimes I just have to stop reading the tough threads and post silly. (OK, most of the time)

I know that too much seriousness and negativity get me down and well..be it negative, I find humor in the thought process behind some of those. I guess the key I am thinking is to laugh. Laugh at yourself, laugh at others. (Not in a malicious way) Laugh with others. Sometimes I read so much about people going on about how serious we all need to be and how serious post need to be...I just have to take a deep breath and find some idle and useless prattle. Cacophony!

That was my silly for today. And I am glad for my friend that sent it knowing I need some silly in my life. They keep telling me...don't forget to enjoy yourself!

Nothing meant by any of this, just thought maybe if others need a break, I had one for ya all!

• dawg
    dawg

That was very funny... thanks.

• stillajwexelder
  • changeling
    changeling

Loved that!

What site is that from?

changeling :)

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

changling~ I was sent this the other day as an email, so I am not sure of the site.

• Twitch
    Twitch

:)

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

LOL

I got this on e-mail a few weeks ago. I laughed my ass off on the YMCA....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit