The Son of Man has arrived!!!!!!

by wifekeepsmeinit 5 Replies latest jw friends

• wifekeepsmeinit
    wifekeepsmeinit

Apparently the 2nd coming of god? has happened according to this National Geographic video.

Micheal Travesser claims he is God in the flesh. Oh and did I mention, he requires sex with little girls.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/episode/inside-a-cult-3401/Overview#tab-Videos/05168_00

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    he requires sex with little girls.

Pretty sure that's not in the Bible.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

He looks loke another Charlie Manson.....Those women walking arm in arm with him look like his angels of death from the 60's. I noticed that one of them had her hand down the back of his pants....Hmmm. never heard of Mary doing that to Jesus.

Just another perv....

NMG

• BFD
    BFD

I saw his son on Larry King trying to defend his father. His son used to be a police officer in LA, I think. Looked normal enough but CooCoo! CooCoo! The son is convinced his father is the Messiah.

BFD

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Yet he will use drugs and sex to influence his followers, just like Manson. Who knows what he'll get them to do!

• wifekeepsmeinit
    wifekeepsmeinit

momzcrazy: yep im pretty sure thats not in the Bible, but then again if a large organization such as the WTBS can completely make up the Bible Drama at the convention this year and not have anyone say much....... Insane how they let it happen...sad. But then again I let it happen to me for years. - the brainwashing, not...well....ohhh nevermind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit