Looking For Love - Will Travel

by LouBelle 25 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Tired - you know you are my favorite cowboy! No groveling necessary - I'm not that type o girl. And I am happy - just wanna share the love. You are one of the people that I'm one going to meet one day. That is the only thing with living more than half way around the world - can't even do a quick cuppa cuppucino.

tryingtounderstand - hmmm I dunno hey - orange pops more.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Lou,

You're a brave person. I know if you keep looking you will find someone.

One of the most important aspects of a relationship is honest open communication. You've got that down pat.

(((hugs)))

TL

• TinyDancer124
    TinyDancer124

Just wanted to say that I love your posts! You always seem so.....happy!!!!

I'm sure you'll find someone in no time!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Listener - ja the honestly thing hey - that could be a hinderance in love - Most people don't like honesty though they tell you they do.

TinyDancer - 1. love your nick - I picture a little belly dancer for some reason (one thing on my to do list) and yes I am 99.9999% happy

• TinyDancer124
    TinyDancer124

Thanks! The name was inspired by my daughter. She took ballet lessons when she was 4. I have done belly dancing though. It's so much fun and beautiful too! You should definitely do it.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

okay - potential lover - on the advise of the above lady, I'll be taking up belly dancing .... for our pleasure of course

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit