George Carlin Has Just Died

by chrisjoel 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Oh noo. Well, heaven better get ready to laugh;)

S

• changeling
    changeling

changeling :(

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Dear God,

I don't ask for anything from you, ever. I make do with what comes my way and am happy with that arrangement. I will propose a trade. Please give us George Carlin back, and you can have the entire Governing Body. Yes, all of them for George. Think about what is best for we humans, and you will realize that my trade proposal is in harmony with that.

sincerely, so very sincerely, KB

• Open mind
    Open mind

Rest in peace George.

I know you will.

You of all people knew that...

when you're dead...,

you're dead.

You had a good ride.

om

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

He and Lenny Bruce defined the absurdity of modern culture as no others have been able to. They were both great Americans, though of course in Carlin's case the Supreme Court decided that he was great as they allowed him to be.

HS

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

My favorite routine

A man is sitting on the subway with a newpaper under him. A person comes along and asks him if he is reading that. The man stands up, turns the page and sits back down on the newspaper. He looks at the person and with a very straight face answers the question, "YES, I am"

• blondie
    blondie

I have been a fan...I can remember watching him on Ed Sullivan...toned down of course.

I was hoping to see him but he never came within 300 miles from where I lived.

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

George Carlin was one of my heros. I was watching some of his stuff on YouTube yesterday morning. I didn't hear about his death until this morning. I miss him already.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Clearly, God exterminated him for his blasphemy.

God will eventually kill all the blasphemers.

RIP

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

He said things outloud that some people only think about. He put it in a funny way. He was his own man. He did it, "My Way".

Now,I will go back and spend some time watching and listening and reading George Carlin. You might say he died laughing.

Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit