What is the education rate in JW?

by pallemar 10 Replies latest jw friends

• pallemar
    pallemar

I have found some numbers like 4,5% educated, in JW there the average was about 39.3 % in australia, in 1995. if i read it rigth :)

http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/2f762f95845417aeca25706c00834efa/eb5dbf508e41611fca2570ec00787e70!OpenDocument

Is here any new information about this?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/136354/1.ashx

Hope you can help me :)

• JK666
  • hot mama
    hot mama

I'm new here to the forum, but I believe the education rate is low. It was drilled into us at a very young age to put Kingdom interests first, hence no higher education. Which sucks now.

• JK666
    JK666

hot mama,

Welcome to JWD!

JK

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

At 6% and 3%, JWs have the lowest rate of college grads or advanced degree grads of ANY religion in the US.

That is a sad, sad, sad statistic.

S4

• changeling
    changeling

Welcome!

changeling :)

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

And the saga continues....if they listen to the newest directives on education.....

Hope4others

Welcome to jwd- hot mama

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

19% have LESS than High School education!

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

Several years back when there was an air of "lightening up" on college education, a number of young local brothers took advantage and got degrees, some while serving as MS or elder. Despite the reassurances at last year's DC that most college graduates are unemployed, all these brothers got good jobs. Of course, they eventually resigned their MS and elder positions as well... seems education somehow made them smarter!

Dumbass that I was, I only got my Associate's, and now I'm back in school.

• pallemar
    pallemar

Thanks a million all :) And yeah, it is very sad numbers. I my self is allso about, to take a marster degree in elektroniks. Vell Good luck all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit