I GOT MY TOY AT LAST !

by Simon 21 Replies latest jw friends

• mommy
    mommy

Simon,
    Your post really made me crack up! I have a huge smile on my face now for you. I am really glad you found your toy. I just love it when an adult can feel free to display childlike behavior! I bet your kids are having fun with it as well. I love to get on the floor and play with the kids too, I always want them to view me as approachable, and interested in their ideas as well.
    wendy

When I leave, you will know I have been here

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Spoken with an Outrageous accent

*AHAHHHAHAH I told him We already got one!!!*
    Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, the kids love it when you get on the floor and play at their level with their toy cars and stuff. It's great seeing the joy and amazement on their faces as the helicopter flies round and picks things up - it reminds me of being little (que 'Worthers Originals music' ...)

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Hey Simon,

I still have mine from when I was 5 years old.. And it still works..

I took it out last year and showed my nephew (who was 5).. He liked it sooo much that he begged my sister (his mom) to buy one for him.. I'll bet you never will guess what his uncle got him last year for Christmas :-)

Needless to say, he and I play with the helicopter every time I go over and visit them (about 1/week)..

YEP!! GREAT TOY!!!!

You got good taste!!! <G>..

• DevilsAdvocate_DA
    DevilsAdvocate_DA

Mommy,

Thanks for your very positive post to Simons'.

It, in my option, bring out the better side of us humans beings.

I believe your type of posting displays a higher standard of posting.

Thanks again.

DA

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Simon, I am so happy for you. I'm still waiting for my "V" toy.....but at least there's the mounting block.

• DJ
    DJ

Simon,

Guess what I'm getting my husband for Christmas? TY. Enjoy!!!!!!!! love, dj

• dmouse
    dmouse

Looks good but does it live up to the hype?

Does the 'copter really 'fly' or is it a cheap trick?

• ISP
    ISP

Simon got my lad one last year for xmas.......it was pretty cool. You had to fly down and collect things and drop them off. I got quite good at it.

ISP

• ballistic
    ballistic

I just got my XPAthlon2000 and a geforce 3 card. WOO HOO!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit