Uncaring Attitude of the Society

by donny 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• New light for you
    New light for you

this is all so so sick. it makes me feel sick. also makes me sure of my decision to leave.

Also upsets me that you could NEVER get the people on the inside to see WHY this is WRONG.

• Vincent
    Vincent

Hi

I think it is all ridiculas and very uncaring, I doubt very much they would be doing a silent healing prayer with man on platform blabbering away at them. When I was there I was writing notes so I was always paying attention to the preacher. If you look at the previous post on pg 1 is where I basically say what I really think of them after leaving the cult. If the person died in the convention or the hall, I am very sure they will have guilt above them. Bad enough it sent me on a guilt trip for while as well as anger after leaving the cult like said on pg 1.

• TinyDancer124
    TinyDancer124

An elderly sister died during our CA several years ago near the end of the lunch break. Paramedics came in, carted her away...and then it was business as usual.

• wednesday
    wednesday

the Cong you attended has a reputation even among It's own kind. mean spirited bunch or old heavy weights and hard liners.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

No part on a convention can go over time it screws up the next speaker. This poor bro is under a lot of pressure to cover all his assigned material,, so it is understandable from that point of view,, he's gotta finish his talk on time and make sure no point gets left out. So if somebody collaspes during his discourse he gotta still keep that puppy on time,,, the word of Jehovah must be heard no matter how incoherent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit