Lola needs a hug

by lola28 28 Replies latest jw friends

• four candles
    four candles

Lola,A BIIIIIIIIIIG! English hug for ya!!

Rock on!!

• magoo
    magoo

......sorry to hear you were mistreated by this person. are you a licensed agent ? licensed agents are required or should at least consider carrying "errs & omissions" insurance. my wife keeps her insurance license current & to cover her ass from jerks like you're dealing with she has the insurance. not everyone knows ALL the laws, especially since they change constantly...

it will be alright...don't take his accusations personally...you did your job to the best of your ability. no one can fault you for that.

happy saturday

magoo

• Casper
    Casper

Hope things work out for you...!!!

Cas

• OtisBarker
    OtisBarker

Mean boss, bad.

Documentation, good.

Rights-based grievance procedure, best.

Teaching "authority" a lesson, priceless.

Otis

• Peppermint
  • compound complex
    compound complex

Dear Lola,

I'm sorry about the grief.

If it's any consolation, a manager of a local institution was showing bias against my friend, a customer. My friend went to his supervisor and he, the manager, was reprimanded.

Ironic that both are JWs, and his lording it over my friend in matters of "The Truth" did not work to his advantage in a place of business ...

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Love,

CoCo

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    The thing is that I had told him and he forgot

No he didnt. He dropped the ball, knows it, and is trying to make you the scapegoat.

• lola28
    lola28

Hi guys. Thanks so much for the kind words. I got a voice mail from my boss this morning apologizing for making me feel bad, he called last night like at 11:00pm to apologize because he said he felt really bad, he got a copy of the file and he saw that nothing was wrong. I also got a call from the manager of the insurance company who also got a copy of the file and she said I did nothing wrong and that she would have dealt with the insured the same way. She said I did “1000% the right thing”.

John Doe, this is honestly the first time I’ve ever cried because of work and I’ve been here for over four years.

Magoo, I am licensed and I do carry E&O insurance with a two million limit, none of my companies would ever allow an agent/broker to write business for them without having an active E&O policy.

I don’t really expect this to be a problem, the department of insurance will of course do an investigation and it’s very easy to confirm that we did nothing wrong, we record conversations and note files so there’s no way that anyone can claim I did something that was unethical. There’s no merit to his claim so I’m not worried, I guess I was just upset that someone who has been a client foe three years would treat me the way this guy did, though I shouldn’t be surprised by his threats, I went back and looked at his file and saw that he also threatened a coworker with filing a report with the department of insurance because he got his bill late. As far as I’m concerned he can go fly a kite, and I’m prepared to tell him that the next time he calls.

• compound complex

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit