Sulu, Gay?????

by BFD 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Priest73
    Priest73

Sulu was a Jehovah's Witness? OMG.

• jgnat
    jgnat

We've come a long way, baby. Imagine, in the sixties, if he had come out of the closet it would have spelled the end of his career.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

jgnat:

Imagine, in the sixties, if he had come out of the closet it would have spelled the end of his career.

In the sixties, he'd have had trouble marrying a white woman.

• BFD
    BFD

So true, jgnat and funkyderek!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAMUS!!!!

BFD

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Good for him. And about bloody time the state recognizes something that is a reality. Takei has been in a stable relationship for years with his partner. Let the two of them get legal recognition and legal protection.

It's not like heterosexuals are that great at this marriage thing.

Don't be silly. That hand movement only works on women!

If he moved his ring finger to the top, he could be trying to administer the shocker.

Look it up.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Big Tex:

If he moved his ring finger to the top, he could be trying to administer the shocker.

The Vulcan salute is for slightly more adventurous women than the shocker

• james_woods
    james_woods

I think it was Kirk's green slave woman and that uber-biyothcth from planet Vulcan that had Spock all messed up that turned him.

• Mr. Ted
    Mr. Ted

So Shamus, when is your birthday? Hope you had/ have a great day!

Shamus wrote:

Dear posters, Grant me this birthday wish. Ten pages please.... please make this a ten page thread.

Big Tex wrote:

Good for him. And about bloody time the state recognizes something that is a reality. Takei has been in a stable relationship for years with his partner. Let the two of them get legal recognition and legal protection.

Exactly, Big Tex!

• John Doe
    John Doe
    It suddenly hits you at 29 years 8months....

ha ha, very funny smart guy. ;-)

• shamus100
    shamus100

I have heard him on Howard Stern, and he doesn't give a sh*t what people think of him, from what I've heard. He seems happy, content... Family Guy has had him on the show - I don't know if it's a parody - but in any case, pretty funny. He's got a sense of humour about it, something that I admire.

Ta everyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit