Judgemental, hypocritical bit*h!

by Lady Zombie 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Zombie
    Lady Zombie

I'm tempted to point out to her that a "worldly" non-jw gave her daughter those toys out of the goodness of her heart.

After all, since worldly non-jws are so terrible, I think it only fair that she should villianize the correct person.

• oompa
    oompa

now to me that is just an instant classic.......geeze......oompa...give her some condoms too

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I bet that is the last time you are doing that witless any favors. Forgetting to say "thank you" or being awkward is one thing. But, this is not merely a mistake or weakness--it is disrespect to call you "bad association" because you did not pioneer or go to all the boasting sessions.

Next time, donate them all to charity or to a real friend that has a use for those items.

• Casper
    Casper

Wow, How Rude !

You're a better woman than me, Zombie....

I would have been hard pressed not to tell her off. It doesn't make a
    person bad association, if they don't pioneer !!!

Ugh... things like that drive me NUTS...

Cas

• Babylon the Great Employee
    Babylon the Great Employee

I definitely would have shamed her, you're a much better person than I am! I wasn't aware that merely sitting in the Kingdom Hall and knocking on doors was what made them Christians. I thought it was supposed to be love and charity and *that's why* they go to the Kingdom Hall and field service. Amazing, they don't even believe their own rhetoric, they're just caught up in appearances and their own hypocrisy.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    This same single JW mother recently asked me to help her get into a new apartment by being a character reference. I agreed.

I'm sure you know what kind of reference to give her should the need arise again.

W

edited to add:

Not only did she fail to thank you, but she deliberately insulted you afterward. The halfhearted apology wasn't an apology at all - it was there only to pave the way for an insult.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

How ridiculous!! You've got to pioneer now just for a simple "thank you"?

And here I was, thinking that manners was for everyone! [silly me]

• james_woods
    james_woods

Maybe you should tell her that you made a mistake - that perhaps those toys were demonized! Offer to help her burn them in the back yard. NO No NO - that would be mean to the little kid. Never mind.

• sacolton
    sacolton

"Wha ... wha ... whadda mean by 'worldly'?!!"

alt

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

The term B!tch slap comes to mind. Not the left hand to the right shoulder and come accross to the face smack. I mean the slightly turn your torso drop your right knee slightly and give it all the hell you can muster smack.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit