A video I made about the way the wtbts treats its workers

by Tired of the Hypocrisy 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

After all that, and they tried to hound me into going to Beth Hell in the early 1990s? They told me that one of the benefits is that I wouldn't have to worry about the cancer sticks.

With what goes on at Beth Hell, and that people get thrown out when they get too sick or old (and that they sicken faster while there), I think I would rather have those cancer sticks around (even though they are now banned from smoking at most places of employment).

• Gregor
    Gregor

Pretty damn cold. Is Joseph the old fellow at the end of the video?

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Is Joseph the old fellow at the end of the video?

Not sure, I found the image online after doing an image search for elderly folks that are depressed.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Where is that scripture about telling a person who comes to you naked and hungry to "go away and be clothed and well fed"? Wasn't the point of it that this is hypocrisy?

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

That was excellent! I just wish I had email addresses of all the JW's I ever knew so this could be sent to them.

Not sure anymore if the example is in Ezekiel or one of the other OT books where Jehovah starts the cleansing in the temple first with the high priest and their cronies for all the despicable things they did.

The WT society, and especially the GB surely deserves the wrath of God for using, abusing, and then spitting out all of the faithful who have given the best part of their lives as unpaid slaves of this organization.

HappyDad

• Fishbulb
    Fishbulb

JUST WOW. Using the scriptures from Leviticus to expose the double standard the WTS exhibits really made a striking point. It IS understood that these workers are VOLUNTEERS and agree to expect nothing in return, fair enough. But they are being treated as lesser than any schmo that wanders up to the facility looking for a hand out and the bible clearly states that even THEY should be looked after. Please keep us posted on the situation. Poor Jacob

• MominAustin
    MominAustin

wow :(

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Very well done Tired....

h4o

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Just a couple suggestions that could make the video even better...it would be good to scan that KM which had the announcement of all the "older ones being reassigned to the field." This would answer the first question any unacquainted viewer is likely to have, "What in the world is he talking about?"

Secondly, it would help to have an interview with Jacob in there somehow. It could be a telephone interview. Anything that shows his take on the matter.

But it's a good video that tugs at the old heart strings....

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I commented on this video this morning. Sad stoy, but good job!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit