Welcome to the forum.....malachi04 !!!

by yknot 12 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

Malachi04 also made their first wading into the discussion on the Fallout From GB Anti-College Letter – This Will Cause Problems! thread.. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/160066/9.ashx

Posting a thought and experience !

Generally, I would ignore most of what goes on within the ranks of this movement. But I am compelled to voice an opinion on this subject. I completely repudiated the control that was exerted over me and my life by this organization and returned to college, got a degree and then followed it with a law degree. Before leaving, I invited the BOE along with the CO to a discussion in which I voiced my "95 thesis" about the WTS and its manipulation and deception. For this, I was never excommunicated. Simply put, when one speaks with knowledge and the authority of God, Satanic influences are forced to flee (i.e. Jesus' words to Peter "Get behind me, Satan"). I have no greater foresight than the next person, but it is my sincere belief that the totalitarian and unscriptural positions that the GB attempt to enforce will be the powderkeg that brings about the implosion and exposure of this man-made organization. That being said, I cannot give my time nor energy to the absurd folly of what these men have to say - only to those who desire to escape. It is such a breath of fresh air not to be enslaved to the whimsical contradictions of blind men misleading many truly good-hearted people. To borrow from Scripture and a very old WTS publication, "Let God be Found True" (though these men of the GB seem less and less interested in truth). Find your truth, live it and accept that you will be judged accordingly. But I assure you, it will not be by the mandates or edicts of men sitting in the temple of God making themselves a god - the true God reads the heart. And I thank God that I am absolutely done with the WTS imitation of the real life that God gave us a brain and a mind with which to learn, live and enjoy - including secular education.

and..

Thanks. And I might add that it was during my visit to the WTS in Brooklyn, N.Y. that I was particularly swayed in the direction that I would ultimately go when I visited the legal department of the WTS. For all the years that I had been told that I could/should not go to school and I was introduced to an entire staff of attorneys - to me, it was either good or bad. It could not be both at the same time. It did not matter if they worked at the WTS (i.e. pursuing 'kingdom interests') or in corporate America, they were attorneys. If they ever left the WTS, they could always get a very good job. Yet, the rank and file did not have such a privilege or option. Upon returning home, I resigned and never looked back. So much for my pilgrimage to NY.

alt glad you joined !!!

• Casper
    Casper

Malachi04, to JWD....

And I thank God that I am absolutely done with the WTS imitation of the real life that God gave us a brain and a mind with which to learn, live and enjoy - including secular education.

Love that Statement...so true...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, we look forward to getting to know you.

Cas

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Welcome, Malachi04!

~Sue

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Awesome.

Hello and welcome.

• snowbird
    snowbird

You go, Malachi04!!!

Welcome.

Sylvia

• TinyDancer124
    TinyDancer124

Welcome!!! :)

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Welcome malachi, it's always nice to have another articulate and thoughtfull ex-JW around, in addition to the many we have here.

• free2think
    free2think

Welcome to JWD

• Carmel
    Carmel

Malachi contains some amazing prophecies! Oh,, Fore now, WELCOME! Not from ELAM

• Barbie Doll

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit