Scotch or

by The Oracle 41 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Beer? Coke or Pepsi ? Brunettes or Redheads ? Florida or California? Scotch Redheads coke Cali

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    Why are Redheaded women so much more desirable than Redheaded men??? Apologies to any men out there who happen to be red. Headed

I blame David Caruso. What an ass that guy is! He's ruined it for red-headed men everywhere.

Oh, by the way, while I'm on the subject..Am I the only person in the world who thinks CSI is one of the stupidest shows on the boob tube right now?

For all you people who think it is so realistic...NO, IT"S NOT!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I watch little TV so I couldn't tell ya what I think

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Not missing much

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

my TV viewing basically is the following:

Futurama

Daily Show

Colbert Report

Scrubs

occas Simpson, the family guy, Mind of Mencia

News (This is a daily routine every morning to watch the financial markets. I'm a broker)

• nameless_one
    nameless_one

I don't watch a lot of tv either, but I am full on board the "David Caruso is an ass" bandwagon. I cannot stand the man even in the smallest doses. Though he did do one film where I didn't mind him and his presence actually worked: "Session 9." (Caveat: You'd have to be into freaky scariness to enjoy this film in the first place.)

As to the original question, eh no strong opinions really. Both options are fully acceptable and enjoyable to me for every question, except for Coke or Pepsi. COKE ONLY.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

redheads really do it for me

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Scotch

Coke

Brunette

Never been to Cali or Florida so no vote

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

I hate decisions.