Hi!--It's time to jump in!!

by Pandoras cat 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Pandoras cat
    Pandoras cat

Hello to all of you,

I have been lurking on this site for long time now. My sister-in-law told me about this forum when I had questions and concerns about bible teachings from the organization. I have never posted because I was scared of getting found out---that would have disastrous results. I also was scared that the computer gods back in New York could somehow track me down and send the local elders to my house. (I know that's unreasonable--but stranger things have happened) I have noticed that there have been a lot new ones that have joined and figured that it was time to jump in. I don't plan on writing a book here today but in the upcoming days I will share what finally opened my eyes and made me see what was wrong with the "Truth".

I want to thank all of you on this forum who have shared your experiences---they have helped me tremendously. Through your personal journey's I feel I know some of you. So please keep your stories coming, they help many lurkers that are out there. Blondie, Farkel, Minimus, Seeker4, Stilajwelder, Flipper, Dogpatch, you guys are awesome----all of you are.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Welcome aboard!!

We are looking forward to hearing more about you, and your awakening.

It's a wonderful thing, when a mind is freed.

The Oracle

• New light for you
    New light for you

Hello Pandora, nice to meet you! jump in, the waters great!!!!

would love to offer you a "foofy" drink with a little umbrella....

• changeling
    changeling

Welcome!

changeling :)

• DJK
    DJK

Welcome and congratulations on your high jump.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Welcome to Jwd,

hope4others

• restrangled
    restrangled

Welcome and we look forward to your story!

r

• MominAustin
    MominAustin

welcome :D:D:D:D

• free2think
    free2think

Welcome to JWD

• Casper
    Casper

Pandora,

Hi and Welcome to JWD....

I will share what finally opened my eyes and made me see what was wrong with the "Truth".

Glad you decided to join us...

We look forward to hearing your story when you feel comfortable enough to share...

Cas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit