Australia District Convention Dates

by sass_my_frass 8 Replies latest jw friends

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Anybody have them? I want to make sure I don't accidentally call mum in the middle of a session. I also want to know when the rest of the family get their hands on the new book about Gods Loving Rules; eg, before or after my next visit? There's a reprint of the info re how to treat your disfellowshipped family like shyte in it, it's going to set my family back another five years.

Thanks

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

In the southern hemisphere, they are in the months of winter. That means you will be waiting for December through March for yours (when it's winter in the northern hemisphere, it is summer in Australia, most of South America, southern Africa, New Zealand, and the islands south of the equator.

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

tell me which city you are from?

message me if you need to, and I can give you te dates you need.

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

reading your Nickname are you from sassafras??

• brinjen
    brinjen

August to October in Oz...

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Ooooookaaaaay.... I need the Sydney and Perth dates. Thanks.

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

hey come on sass..............tell the truth...............you want to go right!!!???? LOL How you been girlfriend? Let's make a date. Cheers, Bliss (-:

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Heh! Well no actually. As it happens I was just watching a video of a woman playing "America America" on a kazoo, and it sounded very much like a kingdom melody, and I went into one of those comas that you go into when you're singing a kingdom melody. I don't have that kind of time these days...

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I've discovered that Sydney is August 1-3, if that is useful to anybody.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit