Need more help with my road trip

by wings 5 Replies latest jw friends

• wings
    wings

As fate would have it, I'll be traveling in July, taking off about the 10th. Guess I'll just be ready to be hot.

My destination is the coast of North Carolina. My cousin has a place for both my parents ashes in the family plot. So this is about burying both my parents.

I'll take off from Colorado Springs, Colorado....thinking about heading south into OK and TX then across the south headed east. Don't know how far south to go....so I need to hear from you on the south route

Then on the way back I'll go the north route...just don't know how far north to go....so I need to hear from you on the north route.

I will only have two weeks.

Would love to meet as many of you as possible, and this time I am really going to do it!

wings

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Dang it wings....I'm right in the middle!! When you coming thru this way????

• wings
    wings

crazy...that would be the on the way home....the northern route, right? where are you?, you can PM me if you want.

• changeling
    changeling

I'm in!

changeling :)

• changeling
  • Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

How about a little side trip to the Black Hills of South Dakota to see Mt. Rushmore? Mrs. Chickennest and I can meet you there within 45 minutes of your arrival!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit