Celtics come back from 24 down at the half and WIN!!!

by UnConfused 10 Replies latest social physical

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Could we have the Celtics and Red Sox as World Champs at the same time???? (If only the Patriots hadn't choked we might have the trifecta )

• Gopher
    Gopher

The odds are definitely in the Celtics' favor now. They have 3 chances to win the championship.

This comeback was stunning. It showed how hard-nosed Eastern-conference-style defense can help win championships.

I'm especially happy for Kevin Garnett, who would have never won a title had he stayed here in Minnesota. Because of him, I (and many other Minnesotans) have been following the Celtics during this year's playoffs.

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

don't care much for sports, but there's a ton of lakers support at work; i bet they're pissed off right now. haha.

• JK666
    JK666

My personal favorite NBA team is whoever plays against the Lakers. I am very happy about the outcome of this game!!!

Go Celts, even though the Pacers are not in this!

JK

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

What is up with Craig Sager's clothing and hairstyle? It's like 1983 all over again. Everytime I see him I think the Cosby show is about to come on.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I hope the Celtics can finish them off. Pierce and Garnett are two cool guys.

• TIMBOB
    TIMBOB

I went to bed at halftime thinking it was over. I HATE the lakers with a passion, so I am pullin for the celtics. Woke up to a nice suprise.

I do have to say though, I hate patriots just as much as I hate the lakers. too much smugness.

Nyways. only a game away. I feel it is going to go back to boston though.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Did you hear Kobe at the press conference saying he was going to have wine, beer and 20 shots? He'll get crap from all the parent groups over that. Not to defend him but he was just expressing his frustration with hyperbole.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    Did you hear Kobe at the press conference saying he was going to have wine, beer and 20 shots?

Yeah, I saw that...I think he said it in jest hoping for a laugh, but nobody laughed, and then it was just awkward...lol

At the beginning of this series, all the talk was 'Kobe - better than Michael?'

I think he's too much of a horse's behind to ever get his teammates behind him the way Michael did (although being Michael's teammate was no picnic from what I've read - he was the most competitive athlete who ever lived I think...Kobe can't touch that).

• oompa
    oompa

I must say...oompa picked the Celtics pre-season as soon as they did that wicked trade!!!......love it!!!....oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit