nevr realized 1914 depends totally upon worldly historians...

by oompa 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

Funny, how they have to rely on archtypally bad great babylon for their pivotal date. What w this whole chronology thing being so important and all, and w the jews being supposedly taught, led and inspired to write his word, you would think that all the bedrock proof would be generated within the sphere of god's chosen name people. But no, gotta go to it's arch enemy's archeological records. S

• oompa
    oompa

Blondie, this "fixed date" info is soooooo important....why do I not remember hearing more about it....of course I was just 7 in 1968 and probably was using crayons to color the pictures in the magazines.....It seems to me this infomation on time and dates is of such importance that it would be covered in the WT at least once a year....why do you think it isn't????...............oompa

• blondie
    blondie

I don't think they are trying to bury this completely since it was discussed in 2003.

*** w03 5/15 p. 4 Noah’s Log—Does It Have Meaning for Us? ***One pivotal date is 539 B.C.E., the year when Persian King Cyrus overthrew Babylon

But then I don't think they discuss the development of 1914 and 607 very much any more.

Blondie

• oompa
    oompa

I hate to say I remeber that Noah's Log article but it sounded so much like a huge turd the scatologist in me took over..........oompa

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    It seems to me this infomation on time and dates is of such importance that it would be covered in the WT at least once a year....why do you think it isn't????...............

539BCE and 14CE were heavily stressed at Gilead... hence my screen name...lol

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Is Noah's Log anything to do with Captain's Log of the Starship Enterprise? Or am I getting confused with the the Log Lady?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit