HEAD BANDS DEMONIC!!!!

by bonnzo 11 Replies latest jw friends

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

page 291 in the revelation speculation book has the funniest picture i have ever seen in WT publications. Look at all the "bad guys" wearing headbands! and one nice, but brainwashed, sister commented tonight that head bands remind her of people that wanted to "do their own thing". I always thought they were for people who wanted to keep sweat/hair out of their faces!! Damned head bands led me to this site! Geez, how stupid can you get!!

• Casper
    Casper

It just gets more and more insane....doesn't it ........

Cas

• mind my own
    mind my own

What will they think of next?!

MMO

• Currientology
    Currientology

"What will they think of next?!" Cock rings!!!! Couldn't resist...

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light
    "do their own thing".

Wow, ARMY flashback. When the Drill Sergeant was about to smoke the f**k out of you, the most common precursor was "Ah, Private so and so wants to do their own thang!". Then hours of paina and humiliation. I actually (accidentally) commented to a JW when I went to a meeting recently that "actually JW's is a lot like being in the Army", talk about Freudian slip! Its so true.

• yknot
  • brinjen
    brinjen
    What will they think of next?!

Hair clips are satanic. The bend represents a turn meaning they'll turn you away from Jehooovah.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I couldn't listen to Head Bands either.....Oh wait...

I was thinking about Def Leppard and White Snake.

alt

alt

I guess they were Hair Bands ...

not so much Head Bands.

Yes...Should have known those Head Bands of course they demonic...it all makes sense now....Those Evil Head Bands always give me a headaches.

lisa

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

In the 80's head bands were for rebel Rock and Rollers, it is a funny picture though...."look!, which group is not conforming to the Witness dress code!"

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

LOL! That picture got a laugh out of me too.

Mickey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit