Shunning & JWs on Miami Ink TV Show

by doinmypart 19 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I've never watched the show but would love to see that episode.

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

Details on this show:

Episode title: Blast Off!
    Season 4, Episode 78
    Original airdate 6/5/2008

• loosie
  • New light for you
    New light for you

Actually, my best girlfriend that has decided to start shunning me because i have "questions" about the society was watching that with her worldly husband who she hadn't told about shunning her best friend, cuz it would make her religion look bad....

So she started crying when she saw the DFed girl and heard the story, then told her husband about me. Of course, dont know if she'll GET the POINT, of how it's EVIL to SHUN actually , instead of me being EVIL.

Of course she thinks i have grown horns and gone insaine. so , it's a good look for me.

• mind my own
    mind my own

No I didn't see that but would LOVE to!! I'm looking into that! Good for her!

MMO

• loosie
    loosie
    Of course she thinks i have grown horns and gone insaine.

Can you post a pic of your horns New Light? I would love to see them. I have heard so many people have them but I have never seen them myself.

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks, Loosie, for the u-tube link.

Although I don't have any use for tattoos, this will hurt the W.T. because I imagine this program is watched by many, many young people especially, and anything that shows negativity against the Watchtower is a feather in the cap for ex-j.w.'s, and especially for the ones that are being shunned for the Watchtowers ridiculous "doctrine"/reasons.

Thanks also, to "doinmypart" for the thread. This is a keeper !

Hubert

• S3RAPH1M
    S3RAPH1M

She's attractive. Sad to hear her story. It's very typical.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Cool link Loosie.

I didn't see that epsiode, but seen the show a few times - I'll have to see if I can catch it in a re-run.

• iceguy
    iceguy

Hi New Light for you,I noticed your from NC also :) It is amazing how they don't even need to wait for an announcment before they start shunning you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit