Why the end is sooo close! Latest illogical JW logic

by Quandary 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Quandary
    Quandary

An elder mentioned yesterday in casual conversation how the end MUST be close 'because this is the first time in human history that a black man will probably be president of the US. All other forms of government have had their day, now that a black man will be president, the angels, mankind and Satan cannot claim that Jehovah didn't give every possible chance for humans to make it without his rulership'. Almost verbatim! I was totally dumbfounded!

How the heck is a black man as president a different form of government??

Q

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

Wow ! That's some crazy ass reasoning right there ! Makes you wonder what would happen if this elder started saying this stuff from the platform.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

By that measure we have years to go, there haven't been any asian, Hispanic, female, or down syndrome presidents either. Oh wait, there was Bush though, does that count? W.Once

• Quandary
    Quandary

This statement totally came out of left field- Although he is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, he is usually coherent- I think the desperation of these old timers in the "truth" is getting to them. They cannot fathom the "end" not coming in their lifetime. It's actually quite sad and pathetic.

Q

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Hmm... what about an oriental, or south asian, or semite, or native american? Then of course you'd have to have a male and female of each race. You could also do animals since Calligula threatened to make his horse a consul. Humanity hasn't been ruled by a different species yet.

What a silly notion.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

So, Armageoddon is dependent on U.S. politics? Black men have been presidents in other countries and so have women. Talk about short sighted. I suppose the "new system" is only coming to the U.S.?

'

• odie67
    odie67

Now when I was j-dub they said that black people had their turn ruling back when pharaoh was running thangs. (i'm joking about it.. but they really used to say that)

• Quandary
    Quandary

Will they ever cease to amaze, stun, and dumbfound us with their twisted reasoning?

• CunningMan
    CunningMan

What! A black president! The world is going to end for sure. Talk about racial panic.

Oh wait! Haven't you heard? Everyone will be black in the new system:

• RavenManiac

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit