HOLY CRAP! TORNADOS IN SOUTHERN ONTARIO!

by Mary 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

I'm okay....thanks everyone for your thoughts......the weather has been crazy again today. About 4:00pm the sky turned black, the wind picked up like crazy and there was so much rain coming down (sideways----that's how strong the winds were), that you couldn't even see the houses across the road........I looked outside again and it looks like we're in for another pounding.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

We were in the one that hit Barrie a number of years back. The floor of the car under my feet on the passenger side was actually lifted up by the pressure of the water - it was freaky. I recall standing in front of the glass door of the office and wondering why it was getting so dark....can you say dumb?..take care..hope nobody gets hurt...sammieswife.

• JK666
    JK666

Mary,

Join the club. We got hammered again today down here, and it hit much closer to my house. Many felled trees within a few blocks, and power is out in most of the town. But I think other than one branch, everything here is okay. Whatever happened to gentile thunderstorms?

JK

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mary..Tornado`s???..Thats just crazy!............Pirates (Cheers)...............Running Away In CirclesTornadoRunning Away In CirclesLaughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit