1972 The Bible in Living English--PDF--(Steven Byington)-by request!

by Atlantis 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

1972 The Bible in Living English--PDF-- (Steven Byington)-by request! Request from researcher: Back last year, almost a year ago now, you posted in this thread

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/134073/2386444/post.ashx#2386444

a PDF to the "Byington Bible" (Bible in Living English). The download link is no longer any good of course now after a year.

I was wondering if you still have the Byington Bible is as a PDF. If you do have it I would be very happy to get a copy. I was looking around to replace the hard copy I have (its completely worn out now) but they run anywhere from around $80 to $250 each which is way out of my budget and the Hall a JW friend of mine attends can't get one from there for some reason.

I really appreciate any information on this you can provide and thank you for all the work you do here.

Thank you. *************************************************************** My comments: Thank you for your request! I had no idea prices for that Bible were so high! I am sure glad you send us a [ pm ]. I could never see anyone paying those kinds of prices for that Bible. Unbelievable! Click the download link by the red arrow at the bottom of the next page. http://www.sendspace.com/file/ec0arl N.

• tfjw
    tfjw

Thank you VERY much Atlantis. This is extremely helpful to have this in electronic version. :)

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Tfjw:

Your welcome!

N.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Note John 1:1 in this Bible!

N.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

This is also the Bible that states on page 7, that the name "Jehovah" is a blunder!

N.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

wow -thanks

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Stillajwexelder:

Thank you! (You have a pm).

N.

• RR
    RR

Yep, I have a copy of this Translation, vey hard to come by, but on occassion it opos up on eBay and other places online.

RR

• yknot
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

RR:

yknot:

Thank you!

N.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit